Manufacturers, Distributors, and Wholesalers are an integral part of the RASMAS community and the recall management service.
Membership for Suppliers
With RASMAS, the entire supply chain can now be an integral part of the nation’s leading healthcare recall network. Some of the nation’s best known healthcare product suppliers and manufacturers have joined RASMAS, recognizing the benefits of our objective approach to recalls.
There are many features that make the RASMAS Community valuable for manufacturers, suppliers and wholesalers.
- We share information. Instead of a cumbersome trail of mailed recall notices and unanswered telephone calls, RASMAS for Suppliers streamlines and strengthens the alert management process. RASMAS helps manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers deal quickly and accurately with product notifications. Also, each product alert includes the ability for members to comment on the alert. Suppliers can comment or add new updated information after the release of the initial alert.
- We want members to know. Because most of our alerts come out before official FDA alerts, our members know quickly if there might be a shortage of a particular healthcare product. If a product recall has created a shortage, suppliers can suggest solutions for replacement products.
- We keep it in perspective. Part of dealing with risk is categorizing it so that critical work is done first. Our analysts flag urgent recalls that might pose an immediate threat to patients.
- We communicate. The RASMAS information pipeline to the front-end user means that manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers can have a close connection to their markets. Exposure on the RASMAS website (seen by over 17,000 RASMAS users) enhances your brand image and commitment to patient safety.
- We keep records (electronic tracking). We provide electronic tracking and the ability to send along with recall notice the option of e-Reply Card form. Instead of a cumbersome trail of mailed business reply cards and unanswered telephone calls, RASMAS for manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers streamlines the alert management and product returns process. RASMAS helps manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers deal quickly and accurately with product notifications and has it documented all in one place.
- We respond. RASMAS not only allows the manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers to proactively remove products that might pose a risk or are somehow mislabeled our outdated, but it gives manufacturers, distributors, and wholesalers a method of tracking the progress of a the recall to see whether the recall has been accomplished.
Talk to Us
For more information about RASMAS or to schedule a web presentation to see how the system works, call (877) 727-6276, or e-mail RASMASSales@noblis.org