Case Studies of RASMAS
Each case study below highlights different aspects of the adoption of RASMAS, and how the service solved problems, including complex pharmacy and tissue recalls.
- In New London’s Lawrence & Memorial Hospital, see how the use of RASMAS helped improve the quality of accreditation data.
- A recent case study details how RASMAS reduced risk at a leading children’s hospital, Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston.
- This UHC Case Study explains how the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics used RASMAS to improve their recall processes.
- Learn how the Dameron Hospital Association in Stockton, California began using RASMAS.
- In this presentation about CHRISTUS St. John Hospital entitled “Automated Alert Management at CHRISTUS Health”, the staff shows how this Houston, Texas hospital manages alerts using RASMAS.
- The case study “Reacting to Recalls: Duke University Health System Uses New Tool and Team to Quickly Catch Recalled Medical Devices and Drugs” tells how Duke used RASMAS to receive and react to human tissue alerts.
- See “Best Practices in Health Systems Pharmacy: Procedure for Processing Drug Recalls” to learn how Johns Hopkins used RASMAS in its Pharmacy Department during the Vioxx recall.
- Read how Johns Hopkins began its pioneering effort to eliminate defective medical products in this case study from the newsletter of Johns Hopkins Managed Care Partners. Details include how RASMAS helps with Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations or Food and Drug Administration audits.
Talk To Us
For more information about RASMAS or to schedule a web presentation to see how the system works, call (877) 727-6276 or e-mail us at RASMASSales@noblis.org