RASMAS – A Comprehensive and Robust Solution
RASMAS streamlines the way the healthcare supply chain communicates and manages product alerts and recalls
The Internet is shifting the healthcare delivery balance of power more and more to consumers and patients. Even major brands with well established methods for alert and recall management have to adapt to the lightning speed with which communities are formed and information is spread.
Your reputation could be at risk if you do not have the recall information disseminated in a timely manner. Each day that a recall notice sits on a clerk’s desk is a day of danger to your valuable brand name.
Why not enhance your recall management process by making the communication real time? Talk to RASMSAS about our alert and product recall management service. In the event of a recall, with RASMAS, you can address affected inventory expeditiously.
Here are a few of the RASMAS benefits for manufacturers:
- Manage, Enhance Your Reputation, and Solidify Your Brand: When there is a product recall, control the message you want to distribute to healthcare providers, distributors, and wholesalers. Through RASMAS, you have the ability to reach thousands of healthcare members; you get to interact with the RASMAS membership community, putting you in control of your message, image, and reputation.
- Significantly Reduce Administrative Costs: You no longer have to disseminate information by mail or fax, nor manually catalogue all the responses received. RASMAS does it all for you by electronically sending out timely alerts, then allowing healthcare providers, distributors, or wholesalers to respond via an E-Reply card. The electronic response enables real-time tracking of recall notices and significantly reduces administrative costs.
- Dramatically Reduce Your Legal Exposure: Reduce your legal exposure associated with a specific recall or alert by removing recalled products from the supply chain quickly. You can leverage RASMAS to distribute your alerts and respond to inquiries quickly and efficiently. The RASMAS service allows you to automatically send the alerts directly to those with a “need to know” versus a single individual or department. You also will have an effective way to answer questions on the recall and guide them on removal of recalled product.
- Simplify Regulatory Compliance and Reporting by Improving the Overall Process: RASMAS documents the actions that healthcare providers or supply chain staff takes in removing affected products from the clinical path. Self-service reports allow organizations to analyze steps taken to remediate the alerts from the minute the alert is received to the time the product is repaired, disposed of, or returned to the supplier. With RASMAS, you have the ability to respond to audit requests from the FDA or management immediately from any computer with Internet access, streamlining and simplifying your regulatory compliance and reporting process.
- Increase Product Visibility and Knowledge Exchange: With a community of over 17,000 healthcare members and growing, you benefit from increased product visibility and knowledge exchange. With RASMAS, you have a forum to post articles on the RASMAS secure site about relevant product safety matters; even host a webinar. You have the tools and means to take on a leadership role in developing product safety and recall best practices alongside the nation’s leading healthcare providers.
You will benefit from the interaction with the RASMAS Community and its ongoing initiatives in developing and deploying best practices. As a subscribing member, you get access to disseminate your alerts or recalls, as well as reporting capabilities that with an intuitive user interface that can operate in-sync with your CRM system. Dramatically reduce your administrative costs and legal exposure while you realize improved cost and regulatory compliance.
Call 1-877-727-6276 x1 to schedule a free web demonstration.