RASMAS is committed to delivering exceptional training
and support for our members.
Online help, custom webcasts and on-demand modules ensure our members get the training needed to use our service. RASMAS provides remote implementation and training support using a combination of instructor led webcasts and on-demand course modules. This means that our entire training can occur right at your desktop.
Dedicated account management and customer service coupled with comprehensive on-line help documentation ensures that your organization knows how to fully utilize all of the RASMAS features. Our staff will work with you to ensure that your implementation meets your needs. Organizations implementing RASMAS can be operational with just a few hours of instruction.
RASMAS is proud of its reputation for providing the best member service in our sector. As your partner, we are here to ensure your success.
Please feel free to call us toll free at 1 (877) 727-6276 x2 or contact our support center for answers to any questions you may have.
RASMAS support is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
RASMAS is entirely web-based. This means that subscribing healthcare organizations can effectively and efficiently capture, manage, and process product alerts and safety notices directly from the web at any time from any location using any computer that has an Internet connection and a web browser.
Minimum Features Enabled
Four basic features must be available on your computer for successful access.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for privacy and security
- RASMAS uses up to three types of session cookies: a session cookie, an LTPA Token, and a cookie that remembers what authenticated page you requested when you are sent to authenticate.
- Please remove caching on your browser or set caching to “automatically check for newer versions of stored pages.”
- Adobe Acrobat – All documents available through Help and attached to alerts are created using Adobe Acrobat.
- Network Requirements – RASMAS is an internet application. Members must be able to connect to the internet to use the service.